Sunday, October 27, 2013

Levi turns 7!

I am not sure how it happened but my little Levi isn't so little any more!!!  If I was a good blogger I would have blogged about his birthday 6 weeks ago, since his birthday is on the 13th of September.  We all know I am not good at this though. :)
His birthday was on a Friday, which is our day for Fellowship.  Janet made this huge cake for him.  It was SO GOOD!!!
 He got lots of gifts from his Arabia family and lots of gifts from his grandparents who sent them with us from the US when we travelled over.  That night we had brownies and ice cream out in the drive way with all of our neighbors and he got even MORE presents!
He had a great day!  We are really blessed to have so many people here who love our kids and help make them feel special.  Levi is an awesome boy!  He is usually helpful and does what he is asked.  He likes to play with his friends and ride bikes and scooters and has especially enjoyed going to the BMX park here in Abqaiq. He also still loves to play video games and likes to play on his iPod. One thing I really appreciate about Levi is that he is my least picky eater! He is a really kind boy.  A few weeks ago he got the idea to try and make other people happy by leaving treats for them.  He left some cans of Pepsi by Dan and Sandra's front door for them and he has helped me make some cookies that he has delivered to other neighbors.   I am so grateful to be his Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment