Saturday, October 26, 2013

First Day of School....2 months later. :)

Catch up time...  School has been in for nearly 2 months.  I can hardly believe how quickly time flies by.  It is the end of the first term and we have parent teacher conferences this week.  
 I have some seriously cute kids.
 Millie:  4th grade (how did that happen???).  Her teacher is Mr. McGough who just happens to live in the same 4plex as we do.  Her best friend is Kealy McGough.  Millie spends a lot of time at their house.  Poor Mr. McGough! :)
 Callie is in PreK-4.  She goes to school every day in the afternoon from 12:30-3:00.  She loves school!  Her teacher is Ms. Cindy, who just happens to live in the 4plex next to us.  She loves playing with her friends Sara and Alexzi who both live on our street. 
 Levi:  He is in first grade and really loving school.  His teacher, Mrs. Bick, tells me that he is a very good friend and always very well behaved.  He is getting to be a better reader and does pretty well on his math homework.  He likes playing with his friends Finny, Diego and Nick.
Cute Briggy.  He is pretty much a monster who needs eyes on him at all times (otherwise something is going to be destroyed.  He loves riding his scooter and playing at the park.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbey , I would like to send you an email regarding the school in Abqaiq?
    Can you contact me : s.samiha@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby, we just moved here last week from California. My son is in grade one and he's a bit stressed about starting new school... I was wondering if we could get together sometime? My email is mntreakle@gmail.com
    Thanks for you help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came across your post from sometime , probably of42013 while looking for an old post of mine about Abqaiq . Your house and pictures reminded me of Abqaiq , hence i decided to post this comment . I have no idea of where you are now or where the kids are, but I am sure it must have been a great time . My own children , even in their adult lives , miss their Abqaiq and Udhailiya times and the trips to Khobar, the fun safe wanderings and adventures etc. Sadly my blogpost on Abqaiq seems to have been swallowed by the nefarious net .... Glad to reminisce through your pictures and thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete