Sunday, May 19, 2013

In The Meantime...

What have we been doing while we kill time waiting to move over seas???


Briggy turned 2 on May 7.  He's definitely hit the "terrible two" stage.  He keeps me on my toes but I sure do love him and I think most of the time he loves me too.  
Levi lost his first tooth!  Actually he had the front two teeth on the bottom pulled by the dentist.  You can see how his tooth on the bottom right side was almost fully grown in behind the baby tooth. 

We've spent more time than normal down in Utah spending time with our families. :)


Last weekend I was SO blessed to be able to go to Virginia Beach to spend the weekend with my favorite Andrea. Ah...such a great couple of days. We spent time at the beach, went parasailing, ate such delicious food (they totally spoiled me), I got to go with Andrea to get a tattoo, and we just lounged with her family a lot.  She is amazing and beautiful and has such a fun and adorable family.  I hope I get to go again next year, I miss them (and really regret not getting a picture of all of us together).  


It seems like most of our time from now until we leave for Saudi (our official departure date from North America is August 16) is filled with plans already.  We are looking forward to a lot of time spent with family and friends before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment